Working at Dialectic
Are you looking for an exciting high-profile role in a global organization disrupting the multi-family office industry? Are you motivated to tackle complex and challenging projects while contributing significantly to the strategic execution of a global company?
Dialectic is a Swiss capital enterprise focused on alternative assets. We are a truth machine that produces outlier results.
You will be working in a modern work environment with hybrid remote-in situ flux in a range of different locations with a special work culture and amazing level of freedom and entrepreneurship.
What we're looking for
As we are growing, we are looking for a Head of People & Culture with strong recruitment skills.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to drive a talent strategy to identify new talent and achieve a hiring plan to scale the operations of the business.
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to network with technical candidates (e.g. software engineers).
- The ideal candidate should have the ability to analyze and articulate the impact of specific investments on employee engagement, onboarding time, employee efficacy, and other relevant performance indicators.
- Candidates should have an understanding of Swiss Human Resources regulations, tax implications and customs.
- The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to manage the human resources program across cultures and geographies.
- Being flexible and solution-oriented is considered a necessity.
- An understanding and network with Beijing or San Francisco and the related local items of consideration would be considered an asset.
- Oversee full-cycle HR, including talent acquisition, onboarding, learning & development, performance management, compensation & benefits, and offboarding
- Build, refine, and/or reinvent the candidate experience and our ability to plan, pipeline, attract and hire diverse talent in a competitive marketplace
- Advise and educate the executive team on people operations strategies, best practices, and methodologies
- Lead our multi-country people-operations to ensure we are proactively in compliance with laws and regulations
- Oversight and development of global footprint and enabling a well-connected and culturally unified team across locations
- Serve as our thought leader and develop systems to maximize engagement and drive high performance; ensure smooth implementation and adoption of new processes and policies across the organization
- Build team management and leadership capabilities that foster psychological safety, transparency, inclusion, feedback, coaching, and recognition
- Identify workflows that make sense for the business and drive forward all HR projects including employee evaluation, compensation strategy, and employee on-boarding/off-boarding
- Support our portfolio companies in HR questions and recruiting as needed
- Successful completion of HR training / education.
- Min. 8 years of Experience in HR & Recruiting in start-ups.
- Strong communication, strategic thinking, and analytical skills with experience interpreting data and translating insights into actionable strategies.
- Growth mindset and model a culture of continuous improvement by seeking out feedback from others
- High level of self-motivation, independence sense of responsibility, good time management skills.
- Committed, well-structured and efficient way of working.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to work in a remote team environment.
- Experience in modern application tools and processes such as Slack, Notion, Google Docs and Gmail.
- Fluent in English
Dialectic offers a unique and compelling work environment:
- Dynamics and collegiality in a small team working from all over the world in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Very competitive compensation package.
- Dynamic work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and entrepreneurial spirit.
Dialectic was founded on the concept that rigorous research and debate, by a team of extraordinarily talented professionals produces truth; and in turn, an understanding of truth produces outlier results and exceptional experience for all stakeholders.
How to Apply
Contact: Ozan Polat firstname.lastname@example.org https://dialectic.ch